Another big week in Marvel world, as the Ant-Man saga rolled on. As Edgar Wright found his new project, the list of candidates to replace him was revealed. One of which may instead be directing Ghostbusters 3. Meanwhile, after the change on the show last week, Daredevil has found its leading man, and Clark Gregg wants Agent Coulson to appear in either that or Iron Fist. All while X-Men: Days of Future Past continued to succeed the box-office, something we agree with.
Quentin Tarantino was busy this week, as The Hateful Eight looks like it is back on after its initial cancellation due to script leakages back in January. Tarantino’s last film, and fellow Western, Django Unchained may be being turned into a mini-series using unused footage.
Long awaited fan-film series, Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist was finally released by Machinima. It has been a big success and received solid reviews, including our own.
What were your most popular stories of the past seven days? Take a look below.
- Ric Flair has revealed which current WWE superstar he wants to manage.
- Black Tusk say that they “must betray” Gears of War fans with the sequel.
- NXT held their second live special event, Takeover on Thursday. It was good.
Your Top Stories
- Poster released for the movie adaptation of classic Beano superhero, Bananaman.
- Cult TV comedy show, Absolutely Fabulous has a movie in the works.
- Marvel have finally found the man to play their big bad, Thanos.
- Sony’s popular PlayStation Plus service is to offer two PS4 games a month from now on.
- Hints were made at an announcement for a new Mortal Kombat game.