Marvel were busy again this week, with Ant-Man again taking centre stage as the saga rolled on. First Adam McKay turned it down, then so did Rawson Thurber. A new list of contenders emerged, yet it was someone completely different who ended up taking the hot seat. And Adam McKay joined the writing team! Meanwhile, Marvel had a much smoother ride with the directors chair for the long rumoured Dr. Strange movie, as Scott Robertson was appointed. 30 Seconds To Mars frontman and Academy Award winner, Jared Leto, may even be in consideration to star.
Ed Boon also finally revealed Mortal Kombat X for release next year, with a trailer and box art. A typically Scorpion heavy trailer and box art that is. Elsewhere in the video game world, Batman: Arkham Knight was the latest game to suffer a delay and Sony exclusive studio Naughty Dog revealed that they have a secret project in development.
What were your most popular stories of the past seven days? Take a look below.
- Hollywood starlet Chloë Grace Moretz talks candidly about Hollywood.
- J.J. Abrams loves his secrets, but it didn’t stop him poking some fun at leaks.
- Famous Banksy works were recreated in LEGO form, as Bricksy was born.
Your Top Stories
- Ripley herself, Sigourney Weaver, wants another Alien movie.
- YouTuber FamilyJules7X made a 17 minute tribute to video games by covering a medley of classic tracks, in a metal style. And it is good.
- Pictures leak from the set of Star Wars: Episode VII.
- LittleBigPlanet creators, Media Molecule, will not be showing anything at E3.
- An Oscar winner and Game of Thrones star join Star Wars: Episode VII, James Earl Jones however, will not.